Sunday 2 February 2014

MAC Stroke Of Midnight Essentials Brush Kit

Guess who's back! I've missed blogging so much but school work and sports and life is catching up on me. I didn't have a netball match this Sunday so I decided to sit down and write a few posts.



This is the lovely 'MAC Stroke Of Midnight Essentials Brush Kit' which I received for Christmas.


It contains five brushes and this gorgeous pouch to go with it.


168SE - Large Angled Contour Brush - this is quite small for contouring in my opinion but is still a beautiful brush.
217SE - Blending Brush - I love this! It reminds me of the one accompanied with the Naked 2 before its 
re-release
193SE - Angled Foundation Brush - again quite small if you were going to cover your whole face, but good to use to build up coverage.


212SE - Flat Definer Brush - I am yet to use this but it is a lovely brush.
239SE - Eye Shader Brush - This is great for creating smoky eyed looks.


I promise I'll be back more regularly soon guys! Have you tried anything from the Stroke Of Midnight collection?

Niamh
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment