Monday 23 December 2013

Birthday Present Reviews

After spending countless hours roaming shopping malls and braving the harsh British weather outside, I've finally decided to sit down and write something. And that thing is birthday present reviews.

As you probably don't know my birthday falls on Christmas day, which I personally love but it can be an issue on the gift giving front. Therefore, I receive my presents from my family a few weeks earlier.

I've picked two of my gifts to tell you all my views on, hope you like it!:)



Golden Wonder Bath Bomb - £3.50 - LUSH

Now I'm sure most of you already know this, but LUSH create some amazing things. This has got to be my favourite so far. It's a Christmas exclusive I believe so I will be stocking up! It smells amazing - I think there is some orange in there but to me it just smells like refresher sweets. If you shake it you can hear the rattle - what could be inside?
When you first place it into the water of course there is gold, but next comes blue, green, pink and purple! There is also small gold stars that dissolve so they don't block up the drains. After it's all gone, you're left with turquoise water with a hint of gold glitter. Made me feel like a mermaid!



Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay - £36

I finally got my hands on this wonderful product and I have to say it is worth all the hype. The colours are all beautiful; there is a wide range from a light brown to a matte black. The brush included is great - nothing like the small brushes that usually come with palettes, which we all throw away or lose. It's full sized and double ended - a shadow brush and a crease brush. I use this daily and my personal favourite shade is Half Baked. There are 12 shades altogether.


So, in two days time it's my birthday! I'm so excited. Hope you all have a great Christmas!
Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment